Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Anglo Nubian X Doe for sale  (Read 2539 times)

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
Anglo Nubian X Doe for sale
« on: March 13, 2013, 08:33:49 am »
I have a one year old AN x which I would like to sell. She wasn't disbudded when I got her but horns quite blunt on top and never been a problem plus she can get herself out of stock fencing on odd occasion she has put head through.

She is very sweet natured and friendly. Only want to re-home as got Boer x and would prefer to stick with them.

Will try and get pics when I can get time. She isn't CAE tested but happy to have done. I am base in Wiltshire

colliewoman

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Pilton
  • Caution! May spontaneously talk rabbits!
Re: Anglo Nubian X Doe for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:16:56 pm »
AN x Boers are wonderful meaty beasts if i can tempt you into keeping her?
I would offer a home but must be sensible and stick to the 7 I now have. Before kidding.  ::) :goat: :D

But lets see her pics anyway :love: :love: :love:
We'll turn the dust to soil,
Turn the rust of hate back into passion.
It's not water into wine
But it's here, and it's happening.
Massive,
but passive.

Bring the peace back

zarzar

• Joined Jul 2012
  • kent
  • Z.Glenfield :)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 06:27:41 pm »
how much are you looking for her and would you be willing to deliver as we looking for a couple for our small holding.
1 cat,2 thoroughbred horses,1 dog, handfull of bird various types and hoping to get sheep again

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 09:31:18 pm »
I know, my intention was to out with a boer billy this year but I have some gorgeous kids and would like to keep a couple and think I will struggle for housing as have 6 adults.  She is lovely although. Think going through her teenage years.

I let them all out today and it was chaos.  She didn't know what to make of the kids and kept standing on her back legs then running flat out round the shelter.

Not really sure of value but probably £180 as she will be ready for billy in autumn.  Not sure how the CAE test works but my others need updating end of April. Need to check if it gets done before the expiry date or after.

Might be able to deliver.

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 09:39:25 pm »
This is not the best pic as it doesn't show her head but you can see the body and size compared to my boer x girls.  I will get a better one if weather ok tomorrow.

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 04:52:51 pm »
I managed to get a close up of Lily this afternoon.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS