Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Taking the piss!  (Read 6706 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Taking the piss!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 08:59:47 pm »
What I really meant to say was....
O/H insists on peeing strategically round our property to 'keep the foxes away'
I think he's just too idle to go in to pee cos I make him take his boots off!

:peas:  (pee !)
Little Blue

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 09:19:32 pm »
We live in our shed at the moment while we're building a house so we are forced into having a portaloo to keep the council happy. Simon and I pee into a bucket and pour it onto the straw from the hen sheds on the compost heap once or twice a week. Its a bit smelly but you  can almost see the compost happening. The kids pretend not to notice and only use the portaloo.
Apparently pee is particularly good for stawberries. Did you know that the world's supply of phosphates is running out and human pee is a great source. Also by peeing into buckets or directly onto the compost heap you are saving loads of water from entering the overloaded sewage system needlessly
javascript:void(0);
kirsty

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 10:13:08 pm »
Quote - Also by peeing into buckets or directly onto the compost heap you are saving loads of water from entering the overloaded sewage system needlessly

A bit embarrassing if you happen to have close neighbours I would think!

Farmer  :-[
 :farmer:

Unicorn

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 10:43:04 pm »

So now we have to teach all the animals too
 ;D ;D

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 11:04:55 pm »
Yep close neighbours could object. there is probably even a law against bareing your bum even on your own land.
Luckily my neighbours are not close. I have to admit that in a small garden the smell of the urine soaked compost heap would be bad thing.
I wouldn't want to have a BBQ within 20 feet.

kirsty

Troubled Waters

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 08:40:41 am »
Don't know about the compost heap but we stayed with a family in NZ that asked us to pee on the lemon trees if we needed to go! 

As they obviously didn't keep the composting toilet going properly and it stank so much it made you heave peeing outside was far preferable.  For that and many other reasons we only stayed one night and refer to the experience as the 'Scabber-Van Ordeal'.  *shudder*
  :o :o :o :o

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS