Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CIGARETTE CARDS, "POULTRY" AND "GAME AND WILDFOWL".  (Read 2589 times)

smiley bucket

• Joined Mar 2011
CIGARETTE CARDS, "POULTRY" AND "GAME AND WILDFOWL".
« on: March 18, 2013, 12:31:54 pm »
Am selling the chicken cards.  They are players cigarette cards complete collection of 50 breeds, mounted and framed, hoping for £15 or nearest offer.  Also got game and waterfowl complete set of 25, £5 for them or nearest offer, they'll need a new frame as the one they're in is not very nice!  No offer will insult me, am having a big clear out prior to moving out of a house into a mobile home, YEY!!
Pay our politicians minimum wage and watch how fast things change.

crazy_bull

• Joined May 2012
  • Huntingdon
Re: CIGARETTE CARDS, "POULTRY" AND "GAME AND WILDFOWL".
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 04:01:02 pm »
Please could you post a picture of the Game and wildfowl cards as i might be interested in them,

C B

smiley bucket

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 07:37:45 pm »
I will try! They're bigger than the chicken cards, but not mounted nearly so well and the frame is Yuk with a capital Y, so please be prepared and see the cards for themselves, ignoring the presentation.......

.....yes I know presentation is everything these days, but this is TAS and full of people who know that that, is cr*p  :innocent:
Pay our politicians minimum wage and watch how fast things change.

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 10:02:52 pm »
I will take them all please can you post them to me ?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS