Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: rabbits in the kitchen..  (Read 1714 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
rabbits in the kitchen..
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:01:41 pm »
I've just semi rescued some bunnies (have posted in rabbits and market place). I didn't tell himself that I was picking them up.. They are in a dog crate in the kitchen. They have been home for an hour..

Bets on how long it takes him to discover them...  :thinking:
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
Re: rabbits in the kitchen..
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:06:45 pm »
hehe, when one of my bunnies was poorly we kept him in a run in the middle of the kitchen which only left about 6 inches round the edge to work with! Hubby wasnt too impressed with that for long!

Shame I am not closer to you, I'd have taken the bunnies off your hands. Hopefully someone nearby will have room for them.

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
Re: rabbits in the kitchen..
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 11:51:20 pm »
FF your post brings memories of my pre-child years. OH never knew what he was coming home to  :

litters of puppies or kittens to hand rear or tortoises to tube feed. Before that, broken pelvis dogs to rehab etc. Oh and abandoned ducklings one year.
I loved it

Now it tends to be ones with owners to go back to  :fc:   Rules and H&S don't  allow much to leave work premises these days  :-\

Hope you find a good home for bunnies soon  :fc:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS