Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New Member - Pest Control Help Offered!  (Read 3010 times)

swanbcj

• Joined Mar 2008
New Member - Pest Control Help Offered!
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:21:44 pm »
Dear All,

I came across this website / Forum by accident. Having been associated with farming, livestock & equestrian areas for a longtime it was interesting to find this site.

As you are all no doubt aware we are rapidly approaching or indeed are already into the sowing and first signs of new crops. This is the time of year we look to our expectations for harvest and subsequent profits for 2008/09. With this I wish you all the greatest success.

It is also the time when some very good friends!!???!! of ours also look at your newly sown hopes and dreams, our friends the pigeons, crows, rooks, magpies and rabbits!

My wife and I regularly help with the shooting of these pests in the Eastern regions particularly Cambs, Lincs, Norf & Suff.  We are both Countryside Alliance members which allow us to have £10m third party insurance. We are both mature individuals, Shotgun certificate holders who understand the need to respect your property, livestock and equally as importantly, your neighbours. We shoot with either Shotguns or Air Rifles as appropriate, all at no cost! Obviously we can dispose of any shot pests or are more than happy to leave for you to sell or consume yourselves.

Should any of you need any help at all please contact me (Colin) on 07954 139269 for an initial chat.

Kindest regards

Colin.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS