Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tax ?  (Read 2871 times)

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
Tax ?
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:07:29 pm »
At first I thought this was funny....Then I realized the awful truth of it. Be sure to read all the way to the end!

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
It's time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Airline surcharge tax
Airline Fuel Tax
Airport Maintenance Tax
Building Permit Tax
Cigarette Tax
Cooking Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Death Tax
Driving Permit Tax
Environmental Tax (Fee)
Excise Taxes
Income Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Petrol Tax (too much per litre)
Gross Receipts Tax
Health Tax
Heating Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Tax
Lighting Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Mortgage Tax
Pension Tax
Personal Income Tax
Property Tax
Poverty Tax
Prescription Drug Tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Retail Sales Tax
Service Charge Tax
School Tax
Telephone Tax
Value Added Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Water Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Tax (VAT) on Tax.
And Now they want a blooming Carbon Tax!

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world... We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middle class,a huge manufacturing base, and Mum stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the Hell happened? Could it be the lying parasitic politicians wasting our money?
Oh, and don't forget the relatively new bank charges....
And we all know what we think of Bankers.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:15:23 pm »
Now you know why i want no part of the corrupt system !

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: Tax ?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:17:29 pm »
 :( :(  A lot of wasted money...there is so much I want to say but cannot put into words......we are now living in a system that does not encourage work yet now, benifits are cut as well, you have to be in a comatose state to get any sickness benifits and the work offered at min wage is not enough to feed and house a family let alone heat the house, dress them and provide some sort of fun....how can new parents look to the future for thier children, will they all get jobs? be able to afford rent? will they ever own thier own house/land? Cars are cheap to buy but very expensive to run and insure, how can a young person afford all thier outgoings let alone live a fun life?  What can people suggest thier children do for the future job market? CRIME? ???
I am past that stage in my life and my daughters and thier partners are lucky, but as for my grandchildren. 
So much to say but no words  >:(

the great composto

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 12:31:13 pm »
I think the romanians should read that before coming to third world GB but then they wont be taxed at all will they.

you forgot the olympics tax for the londoners.

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 02:35:00 pm »
Oh come on Tiz would you really want to live 100 years ago. The rich were still rich the poor were really poor, not like nowadays. No NHS, no cars, no laws to protect the workers health, kids up chimneys, vast majority of kids dying before they reached school age etc etc etc. We all moan today but life is easy compared to 100 years ago.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

the great composto

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 02:50:33 pm »
Probably true BB but think how much better it SHOULD be.

Mariask

• Joined Feb 2013
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 03:28:55 pm »
And, without getting TOO political, if some parties had their way, that's where we'd be heading back to.

A time when only the wealthy can be educated.
A time when only the wealthy can afford health care.
A time when the Human Rights Act doesn't exist and therefore those rights can be trashed again and again.

Yes. That'll be about 10 years down the line, I reckon...

:thinking:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:30:48 pm by Mariask »

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 06:38:05 pm »
Vast majority of kids dying before school age , kids up chimneys 100 years ago ?
I think that was more like the 1840's - 70's maybe a bit later .
My g/dad (mum's dad) was born in 1880 in Ireland , one of 13 kids , piss poor . All his siblings lived into their mid 80's , he died at 84 .
My gt nan (dad's nan) was born in 1890 in London , again very poor , large family . Two died young , one run over by a cart . All the rest died in their mid 80's .
Neither of them knew of any kids up chimneys , although my g/dad was a drummer boy in the army in the 1890's aged 11 .
 No they didn't have cars , they had horses though , but they didn't move about as people do now . Are cars an improvement ? Pollution from manufacture , oil /fuel etc , thousands dead on uk roads , tens of thousands injured and disabled every year , not to mention the illnesses due to pollution .
 Not everything we have and take for granted these days is that much of an improvement . In fact most of the people in the world don't have them , if they all did the planet would be dead .
 I remember going out after food when i were a lad , a mammoth would last a whole month . Mammoth drumsticks were bloody heavy mind !

downtoearth

• Joined Nov 2012
  • Outskirts of Inverness
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 07:32:15 pm »
Where o where should we live thats better than here?  Damned if I know?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 08:01:58 pm »
Well I wouldn't want to live in South Africa(safety), or New Zealand (Earthquakes), Australia (Fires) and many other places - I'm fine here thanks, despite the taxes - they can only tax you if you have money anyway - 90% of zero is zero.
And to be honest if Russ's SHTF then it'll affect everyone, we'll all be in the same boat.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 08:20:37 pm »
Lol , it won't be my shtf Annie , it will be all 'theirs' .
90% of zero is nothing , and more people will have nothing , what then ?
Although it can happen for a number of reasons , i don't think armageddon will appear over night . I think that the collapse will be more gradual but no less painfull , for those of us that have had , and then will not have , all the things that most take for granted .
Anyway , that asteroid may hit tomorrow , remember to duck !

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 08:27:36 am »
Rustythingy, Most of the worlds problems are caused by overpopulation, and this is a situation that can only get worse.

African problem : overpopulation, not enough food and clean water, kids dying of same.
African solution : have more kids.

European problem : overpopulation, pensioners living too long , not enough money in the pot to pay them.
European solution : bring in more workers for non existant jobs, tax the s**t out of them.

What the world needs is de-populating , end of problem. :-J

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 10:17:37 am »
Arh Tiz...... :thinking: .solution to de-populating , feed them all rubbish food and drink.....so they die younger....

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 12:57:02 pm »
Tizzywotsit , it ain't me that needs telling mate !

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 01:17:53 pm »
Rusty... :wave: I thought you were in  your bunker awaiting the Meteor strick..looks like Russia has had some of it.....hope the Nuclear plant is OK....or is that going to be hidden....... :huff:
Now I really must get on with my days work........

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS