Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ISO Electric Sewing Machine  (Read 1338 times)

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
ISO Electric Sewing Machine
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:46:00 pm »
I've been looking for another Electric Sewing Machine as mine (which is now over 30 years old) has finally decided to pack up.    Just wondered if anyone on here has anything they are wanting to sell.   New HOme, Bernina, Singer, Jones, Brother - any of the well known makes and as long as it does zigzag and has zipper foot and all the normal bits n bobs.   Certainly doesn't have to be computerised....although if the price was right  ;) .     

Ideally around South West Wales area but happy to pay a courier for the right machine.
Many thanks all
 :fc:
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
Re: ISO Electric Sewing Machine
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:46:54 pm »
Blinkers I've seen some on www.freecycle.org - people give things away for free to good homes rather than they be used as landfill, you just sign on for your area and you can advertise as a WANTED post.

Other than that, B&Q were doing some last year with all the basic functions for around £30.

Or try www.gumtree.com (think it's a .com) which is people selling stuff in your area generally for very reasonable prices.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
Re: ISO Electric Sewing Machine
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 12:13:47 pm »
Ooooo thanks goosepimple - will check out Freecycle  :thumbsup:  I always forget about them.   I have tried Gumtree, but nothing anywhere near, but will keep a check.    I've got a 'watch' on a couple of Ebay....but would prefer to see it in the flesh, so to speak.  ;D
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS