Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New members  (Read 5360 times)

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
New members
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:46 pm »
Hi everyone

I have been out of circulation for what seems like a lifetime due to computer problems and have missed TAS terribly! I can't believe how many more new members have joined.

Just wanted to say welcome to all you newbies and hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do.

Kate
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: New members
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 10:59:40 am »
sorry to here your puters been unwell lol
Linz

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:31 pm »
A total nightmare Linz!   NEUF - beware!

Nearly a month with no phone or internet. All the push button crap and listening to messages was the problem. What ever happened to actually talking to people about a problem? So frustrating.

Good to be back anyway.

Kate

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 12:33:49 pm »
Good to have you back Kate.

carl

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 04:34:01 pm »
I wondered where you'd been, glad you've not left us. ( I still look at your id and think piglasaurus). I am hoping to get back on line at home in the next week or so. i am having to use my works pc, so can only log on at quiet times during the 9-5.

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 10:59:21 pm »
You have had quite a time of it Carl! It has been quite an adventure for you and I know what you mean when your pigglies have gone and no one to talk to. There is deffinately a void, which I am sure you will fill again soon with some more little darlings to fill up you time and your heart!

SO, how did it taste?

Kate

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 12:45:46 am »
Ah,welcome back you two,did wonder where you had got to. I'm moving out permanently on the 21st of this month,so mayhem here at the mo. Glad you're back,hope everyone's ok,and maybe see you soon......... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 07:46:48 am »
Hopefully you wont be off line for long Mr R.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS