Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pictures?  (Read 2608 times)

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Pictures?
« on: June 17, 2009, 10:44:17 am »
I have noticed that people do not post any pictures on here - although I have seen people put links on to their photos.  Is this because its not possible to upload them on to here?  On my horse and poultry forums, I  can use photobucket (although it seemed to take forever for me to learn how to do it!!)

I was just thinking photos would be useful when trying to sell something in the marketplace, for example, or just to show people your latest calf, lamb or whatever!!

Edited to say, I have just seen the pics on marketplace of the gorgeous pot bellied pigs - so it is possible to bring pics on to here. I will now have a go and see what happens!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:53:50 am by Roxy »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Pictures?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 10:58:43 am »
That's because we get this message - The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.   I think Dan knows about it.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:09:33 am »
Oh ....thanks for telling me.  I did think it strange that no one wanted to post pics on here.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 12:14:19 pm »
I tried again after the posting of the cows and still get the same answer - The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. The file I tried to post is 38kb Maximum is 128!  I've emailed Dan, but I'll probably see either him or Rosemary at the CSSA meeting tonight anyway.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:16:53 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 12:34:55 pm »
Hello

I've upped the limit on the attachment folder which should keep us going for a while.

If your photo is already online somewhere like Flickr or any other website you don't need to upload it here - use the image icon and it will insert it from there instead - this also lets you put images in the flow of text, rather than as attachments. It also saves our bandwidth.   :)

If anyone needs help just ask on here or send me a PM.

Dan

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS