Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Muscovy ducks/drakes last chance  (Read 1911 times)

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
Muscovy ducks/drakes last chance
« on: January 14, 2013, 11:44:14 am »
Last Chance Saloon for our drakes - we can sell pairs only - that's a drake with a duck - maybe do a trio but I am trying not to give leave myself short on the females. 

Must collect before end of January or I will have to put the boys away by then for meat as we just have too many - shame as always because they are young and lovely.  Looks like mostly lavender (grey) in the pics but we have white and black and buff too. Pics taken today are examples but you can come and choose your own. 

Price £10 for the boys and £15 for the girlies.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
Re: Muscovy ducks/drakes last chance
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 02:32:15 pm »
Where are you please?

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:21:42 pm »
Silly me sorry I should know better  -   Scottish Borders, about half hour south of Edinburgh and easy to find.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 05:27:42 pm »
PS Harmony, you have stock for sale I see, I could swap for some Welsummers if you like, we keep Welsummer and Marsh Daisies.  Could always meet you at the English/Scottish border (carter bar)? You can PM me if you like.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS