Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How to download photo's  (Read 3836 times)

Francis Bacon

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Belabre, France
How to download photo's
« on: March 02, 2008, 01:41:36 pm »
Please can someone help me (not good with computers - need idiot guide  :P) I would like to download some photo's but can't workout how too  ???

Thanks, Donna
I Love mornings - I just wish they came later in the day!

rustyme

Re: How to download photo's
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 02:17:02 pm »
hello Donna,
              below is a posting I put up in the veggie plot section for Guy, it should cover what you want to do ok too:

to put pics or vids on you first need to start up a photobucket account ( if you don't already have one ? ), it is free and is a handy place to store all your digi pics and vids. Then, when you have got your pics/vids on there, if you want to put a pic on the forum just look above the bit you type a reply to a post in ,you have the little smiley things then above them you have the square boxes. To put on a picture you need the second one in ( insert an image ). Left click on the box once and you get this appear img][/img] ( there should be another bracket [ at the front , but if I put that in the text it tries to load a piccy up ) . You then go to your photobucket album and chose the pic you want to place on the forum . Below each picture there should be 4 lines of choice, you want the bottom one ( img code for a picture ) left click on that line and you will get a little yellow box appear that says ' copied '. Now go back to the forum post and place the curser bar between the central back to back  brackets of the img][/img] (remember there needs to another bracket [ at the front end..) and hit the left mouse button once. Job done , if you then hit preview you should see your picture appear. If you want to put the video link on the forum ? go to the third box, the one on the right of the insert image box. Click that once and then do the same as for the picture .  It takes ages to write it out , but only a second or two to do , very simple mate . It is just a pain at first ...... I hope at least some of that made sense ?

I hope that helps a bit ? If you need anymore help just shout ...I won't hear you, but shout anyway...(it always helps me  ;D)

cheers

Russ

Francis Bacon

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Belabre, France
Re: How to download photo's
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 04:32:24 pm »
Super - thank you Russ, I'll go & do that right now, maybe a bit slow.....

I Love mornings - I just wish they came later in the day!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS