Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Looking for a maaaaaaaaan.  (Read 1333 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Looking for a maaaaaaaaan.
« on: January 04, 2013, 05:12:44 pm »
Before this year, Pom came into season every twenty days.  this year she switched to 21 days but she is now is season but was due on Monday.  I was beginning to think that Curry still had the wherewithal and had been at her.  Judging by the hoof prints on her back, he has been dooing his best.   :roflanim:

Need to check whether the owner of the male wants her CAE tested then book her in for 25th, assuming she is back to being regular.  I thought it was only humans whose cycles could vary.

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
Re: Looking for a maaaaaaaaan.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 05:32:44 pm »
Rowan is looking for a maaaaaaaaaaaaan today (and tomorrow) too. She clearly didn't get in kid when I took her to the billy, and I don't want her to kid so long after Ellie, so we've got this now, two days of earplugs needed, every 18 days til....March?  :P

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 06:46:46 pm »
So goaty women are on the look out for meeeeen all year round then?
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:08:52 pm »
Between about October and March with mine.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:57 pm »
We're usually done by the end of February so must get her done next time. She was late starting this year though.  I didn't notice anything til the beginning of December. She's as ratty as h**l with Cloud - snapping and butting her.  Mind you, Cloud does try to wind her up.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS