Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Japan, earthquakes, Nuclear power  (Read 3128 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Japan, earthquakes, Nuclear power
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:46:28 am »
Yet another reason I want rid of these damned frightening power stations

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/japan-earthquake--tsunami-warning--083501929.html
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

deepinthewoods

Re: Japan, earthquakes, Nuclear power
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:11:19 pm »
seconded.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:21:21 pm »
Thirded

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 04:35:47 pm »
Fourthded?..

Getting rid of Japan that is....

deepinthewoods

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 04:49:02 pm »
fourthded??? ;D :thumbsup:

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 06:19:04 pm »
fivedeth  ;D ;D ;D

::)

MikeM

• Joined Jul 2011
  • NW Devon
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 06:43:34 pm »
6th'd.

nah, not really  :excited:

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 07:00:48 pm »
Although this quake was 7.3 and the tsumami was 3 feet + , no deaths have been reported so far , thankfully .
Haven't been able to find any info about how the Fukushima plant has fared with this one .
Can't find out if HAARP was in action when this one occured ?
China have  HAARP facilities now  too . Read that there is one near Aberystwyth as well , but i am unable to find any details .
H.A.A.R.P was in action when the Mexican quake hit a few months ago .
Mexico was preparing for an earthquake exercise on , i think a Monday , at mid day . People had been warned for months that this was going to happen . On the very same day that the exercise was to take place a real earthquake hit , at the exact same time the exercise was to beggin .
The exercise earthquake was to be 7.9 , the actual quake was 7.8 !
 What a coincidence eh ?
 There was also an exercise taking place in London at exactly the same time that the 7/7 bombings happened . The scenario was almost identical . 3 suicide bombers on trains and another on a lorry . The lorry was the only difference to the real event .
The whole event had been played out on a bbc tv program just over a year before , where terrorists hit london with 3 suicide bombers on trains and one in a lorry .
There was also an exercise taking place in New York on 9/11 . One where terrorists flew passenger planes into the twin towers !
These coincidences are all fact , not conspiracy theories .
Just waiting for Japan to slide into the sea on the same day they are having an exercise . What a coincidence that would be !

MikeM

• Joined Jul 2011
  • NW Devon
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 07:11:48 pm »
just out of curiosity, have any of these HAARP thingies (had to google what it even was) taken place and nothing untoward has happened?

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 07:39:18 pm »
I am not able to check all the times that haarp has been active , but others have .
Much info about haarp and when it has been working is on the net , but i am unable to search for the links .
Coincidences of when it has been on and when earth quakes have happened becomes less believable when the numbers start to hit the hundreds .
 I was on full internet when i looked into haarp . I only knew of the one in usa , others were thought to exist , but no info was available . I have seen more recent info on other haarp sites but can't remember the details , but for those who care to look the info is out there .

deepinthewoods

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 08:17:25 pm »
if your really interested in aarp, you need to look into tesla. aarp is the technical expression of what tesla advocated about free energy. this tech has been around since 1905.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS