Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kittens  (Read 7239 times)

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
Re: Kittens
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 12:51:27 pm »
they gawjus arent they babes.!..thanku carl for buying me them!..meow.xxx..love you xxxxx :cat:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 09:51:47 pm »
I really couldnt be without my puddycats. I just love them to bits. I'd have more if I could but Im more or less feeding 5 as it is due to my old neighbours abandoning their 2 cats when they left..nice!!!!! The love they give you is second to none. Henry was a rescue cat with his little bent tail. Although he is a little pickle and always up to mischief, he is such an affectionate cat who adores his daddy which pleases OH no end!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 04:05:56 pm »
The only reason we don't have them is my OH's blindness and the way cats think you should walk round them, even if they are sitting on the stairs.  It's purely a safety issue as we both love cats.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 05:53:32 am »
Very cute.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 02:14:43 pm »
I so want cats again too, we could have one or 2 now I suppose, the only reason we did not get a cat here is due to the B&B and cats love sitting on beds!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS