Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Murder Mystery  (Read 1347 times)

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Murder Mystery
« on: November 04, 2012, 11:35:19 am »
" You sound like you're having fun - sounds like the basis for a whoddunit - And Then There Was One type thing.  ;D "
This response from Goosepimple to MGM brought back memories of when I went on a murder mystery weekend. I have never had so much fun.
We arrived on a Friday night at a pub which had B&B facilities and the evening started by putting us into groups but not with our partners and then there was a 'getting to know you' event which was interrupted by a 'murder' . We had to survey the murder scene and take notes. The next morning there was another murder just after breakfast and in the evening a big dinner at Ripley castle which was next door. One of the guests on my table went to the loo and never came back. Yes, you have guessed it, another murder. 
It all finished with lunch on Sunday when each group had to say who the murderer was and why. Unbeknown to me and my partner our groups had each been meeting secretly. When the announcement was made as to who they thought had done it they said it was us.  ;D ;D  (Its a long story why)
A great event and good time was had by all.

Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
Re: Murder Mystery
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 12:03:18 pm »
I would LOVE to go on one of those weekends  :thumbsup:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 01:39:12 pm »
We went to a friends 21st birthday party and she was studying criminology so it was a murder mystery and was held in the library of a stately home. It was such good fun, really excellent, and the actors really enjoyed it too I think!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 09:40:22 pm »
I've always wanted to go on a murder mystery weekend.  I am SOOOO jealous.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS