Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Politically incorrect but true  (Read 12244 times)

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
Re: Politically incorrect but true
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 03:50:27 pm »
Lets be fair, who hasn't been the butt of jokes? Is there really any nationality that hasn't been the butt of jokes somewhere in the world? We Irish have been the butt of many a joke....did I take any of them seriously, or take offence at them....no. God if I had a pound for every joke i've heard about Essex girls, Kerry people etc. I'd be a wealthy man. Sure some jokes are distasteful, but not as distasteful as some clod standing on the high moral ground preaching rather tired politically correct rubbish, pointing his finger at everybody else.

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 04:22:56 pm »
 If in doubt do the decent thing.

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 04:52:53 pm »
 I have just recieved this from America. It's very moving I think and apparently Budweiser only aired it once as they didn't want to make money out of 9-11  .give it a look.
 budweisercommercial9-111.asf (5.3 mb)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 06:29:57 pm »
And there will always be things we can't agree on, may it be fox hunting (lol) or politics, Tony! There is still plenty to enjoy on this forum for all of us and it would be a shame if people fall out or leave because of a difference in opinion on certainly sensitive issues! I'm going to have an ice cream outside now as I'm only drinking on one day of the week now and that was yesterday...:&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 06:36:27 pm »
I have just recieved this from America. It's very moving I think and apparently Budweiser only aired it once as they didn't want to make money out of 9-11  .give it a look.
 budweisercommercial9-111.asf (5.3 mb)
Don't know what it is - it doesn't load from that address.  Can you give us a brief resume?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 06:42:30 pm »
I just put budweisercommercial9-11, a film respecting the ground where the Twin Towers were

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 06:59:10 am »
Its amazing how long this forum has been going, how many topics and posts, the diversity of its members, yet we all get on so well.  However, every forum needs a bit of "agro" now and again to keep the blood pumping.   Its the diversity of members and their opinions that make TAS such a great forum. 

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 12:44:35 pm »
I am tingling all over.  What a moving film.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 01:52:19 pm »
Quotes from our beloved Lovespigs (aka Heather)

"I think he obviously has a "chip" on his shoulder over something on life so there must be a forum out there that can deal with loosers and lowlife that would be more suited for him."

In every walk of life there are those people that annoy others but no one has the courage to day to these people - shut up! Seems true in this case,  let these simple minded folk walk all over you and your forum.

"Even more bitching, the sun must bring you nutters out!!!!! I thought you Relic were going "off line", take that other fool with you and give the rest of us peace."

for someone who loves to take the moral high ground she sure does love to insult people.

i just loved her last topic "goodbye"

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 11:57:17 pm »
May she have a beautiful life in another forum ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS