Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: DRUM CARDER WANTED  (Read 2351 times)

BALLOCH

• Joined Jul 2011
DRUM CARDER WANTED
« on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »
Has anyone got a drum carder for sale,must be working order and willing to post if not local to Aberdeenshire,morayshire scotland,please message me if you have anything thanks

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: DRUM CARDER WANTED
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 12:07:04 am »
There's an Ashford one on Ravelry (UK Spinners); about 25% cheaper than a new one from Winghams.  HTH x
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

BALLOCH

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 08:50:05 pm »
Hi joined the site but cant find a for sale bit and have put carder into serch and no results.Can u send a link or help please.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 10:53:42 pm »
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS