Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hanna and anna  (Read 2199 times)

evelyn1

• Joined Apr 2009
hanna and anna
« on: May 21, 2009, 04:56:18 pm »
hello anne just to thank you for all the help that you have given me and my two new hens.it is really entertaining looking after them and very rewarding. see you monday love eve x

sandy

Re: hanna and anna
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:10:43 pm »
They are funny to watch, when I give them treatsm it is funny to watch them chase each other, one ran off with a grape with another close behnd, as she took a bit and dropped the rest the other iced it up and you should have seen the look and the disapointed hens face :chook:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 11:59:39 pm »
I first met eve when I put some table linen on freeecycle and she responded - a few months later and she is an ex-batt convert.  What a difference I have seen in those two from a few weeks ago when we collected two poor thin featherless bodies!  They are spoiled rotten!  Welcome to eh forum,Eve.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 06:00:51 pm »
Hi, Eve and welcome. Where are you based with your two ex-batts?

evelyn1

• Joined Apr 2009
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:31:15 pm »
hello rosemary. i live in devonside, near to tillicoultry. it is great fun looking after the hen,s. i think it is the blind leading the blind. nice to hear from you. how many hen,s do you have and where are you situated. love eve x

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 09:55:12 pm »
Hi, Evelyn

We're in Alloa, down by the Forth. We have about two dozen hens and two cockerels. Some are old timers enjoying retirement and we have 12 young Black Rocks just coming into lay.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS