Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Goats milk soap and bath products  (Read 11811 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Goats milk soap and bath products
« on: September 14, 2012, 08:20:20 pm »

A small selection of soaps and bath melts. I am also adding bath milk (in teabags!) shaving soap and little bath souffles - all in time for Christmas [size=78%]   [/size]
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Carl f k

• Joined Aug 2012
Re: Goats milk soap and bath products
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 09:20:28 pm »
Told my sis about your soaps and she wants some for her friend with exma( no I don't know how to spell) so will be picking some up for her

Mallows Flock

• Joined Apr 2012
  • Shepton mallet
    • Somerset Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:33:41 pm »
Do you have a website or price list, plums????
 :wave: :wave:
From 3 to 30 and still flocking up!

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:55:01 pm »
Mallows it is
http://www.itsbaaathtime.com
I only googled this about half an hour ago and had it tabbed on my laptop. Coincidence or what?  ;D Going to order some for Christmas pressies soon. 
If you do read this Plums, I hope you are busy busy busy!   :excited:   PS We miss you on here.  :(
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 02:29:20 pm »
Thank you  ;) I'm back - ploughed under with work (which is great!) and full of cold, but I'm back and its good to be 'home'  :wave:
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 02:37:49 pm »
Hiya Plums - could you use it for shampoo - or is shampoo different?  I used to buy solid shampoo from a soapmaker in Sydmouth when we went there and would love to go back to that.  Glad you are on mend, Love F xx

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 02:58:53 pm »
Hello  :)

One of my (male) customers uses it as a shampoo. He say's he has scalp psoriasis and it helps alleviate the symptoms. I have tried it on mine but the high oil level does tend to make it go greasy soon after (but you get a lovely sheen initially  ;D  )
I want to make shampoo but its finding the time to sort out formulations and then to get certified to legally sell

Lisa

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 03:37:33 pm »
 :excited: :excited:  So pleased you are back Plums.  ;)
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 03:55:49 pm »
Thank you Luckylady  :bouquet:

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 04:13:08 pm »
 :hug: Hope your cold gets better soon  :unwell:  so that you can fill all these orders coming your way.  :o

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 07:30:20 pm »
Handmade Goats Milk Soap Worcestershire

Just had to share this! A friend made a little video for me earlier, its ever so cute. You can see the goats that make the soap now!

Carl f k

• Joined Aug 2012
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 07:37:01 pm »
Like the you tube video :thumbsup:

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 07:41:50 pm »
So glad you're back, Plums :hug: :hug:

HelenVF

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 07:49:37 pm »
Bookmarking the page. They look fab!

Can i just ask what they come wrapped in?  Just thinking of a Christmas present.

Helen

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 07:58:39 pm »
 :bouquet: Thanks Sylvia - missed you all too much! x

Helen - they come wrapped in clear soap wrap with raffia.  the chunky bar at the top comes in an opaque soap wrap. If for environmental reasons a customer prefers their soap to come 'naked' I can send them unwrapped with label separately  :)  There will be Xmas soaps coming up (Cinnamon and orange) and some goats milk teabags  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS