Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: poultry sale ?  (Read 2544 times)

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
poultry sale ?
« on: May 15, 2009, 04:08:44 pm »

sorry about the shouting in my last post lol but i usually keep my caps on as my eyesight is not that good and it takes me longer to type and read for mistakes, but yes i have been using computer long enough to know its shouting so i apologise.
Thanks to all the people who welcomed me in here .... very nice.

i am now looking to buy a coup to suit about 10 birds and of course to buy the ten birds lol i see that there is a poultry sale in lanark on may 28th 2009, would anyone say that that is the best way to go?
i am in dollar so if anyone around my area wants to go and needs a lift no probs. as long as i have the room to bring back the birds of course. never realised so many people around me kepi chickens.......SUPERB.
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: poultry sale ?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 04:17:36 pm »
Might just go to that too - is it at Lawrie & Symingtons just outside Lanark?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Cluckinggoodpoultry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 05:37:13 pm »
The poultry sales are at Lawrie and Symington and they do quite frequently sell coops so you may be lucky, enjoy

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 06:50:14 pm »
yes  Lawrie & Symingtons just outside Lanark maybe see you there i will be the gormless one lol
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 07:44:36 pm »
I would love to go, shame it is just so far away for me.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS