Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: quiet day..what shall i do .?  (Read 2281 times)

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
quiet day..what shall i do .?
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:32:31 am »
Well my girls are at school and my OH back to work so im up and ready for a quiet day....im thinking do i go out shopping to browse or just enjoy the day crafting on my own...
Its never quiet in our house so the peace would be.nice!..i mean i could go shopping any dat ..
Whats all my friends up too?..xxxx :sunshine:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
Re: quiet day..what shall i do .?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:20:45 am »
Don't do the shopping thing unless essential .... so ..... crafting.

I'm staining chicken pens while the  :sunshine:  in Powys. Then blitzing the red mite that I found yesterday. :o   ::)

Oneeyedhen

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 10:25:27 am »
After a few days at home I need a little break out. I've just had a good walk with the dog then off to a friends for coffee this pm. Back in time for the school bus and the return of the kaos (not sure how you spell kaos :thinking: ). Although I'm only getting one of my babes off the bus tonight as the other is off to a friends for tea  :) .

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:02:35 pm »
Why would anyone choose to go shopping when there's crafting to be done?

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:07:16 pm »
Walking the dogs and housework just to keep myself off the new spinning wheel until tonight. Failed by 2pm, couldn't help but have a quick 10 mins practice  :innocent:
But house is looking better than normal  ;D

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 12:04:26 am »
Walking the dogs and housework just to keep myself off the new spinning wheel until tonight. Failed by 2pm, couldn't help but have a quick 10 mins practice  :innocent:
But house is looking better than normal  ;D
Quick 10 mins is good!  You can do several of those - just not one after the other and over and over again!  ;D

Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS