Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: nearly time for back to work..  (Read 2155 times)

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
nearly time for back to work..
« on: August 31, 2012, 10:04:47 am »
 :( I have been off  over 5 mths folowing major surgery.and the time is nearly here to start work on a rehab programe...im looking forward to getting back to normality but it a scary thought using your leg folowimg this..any others experienced this..?? :gloomy:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: nearly time for back to work..
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 02:53:52 pm »
No, I haven't but I do wish you well.    :hug:

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »
I haven't either, but I have the being out of work for months... And I hate it. Wishing you all the best for your return to normality - just don't overdo it at first!

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 04:07:05 pm »
Good luck, take it easy at first. :)

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 12:03:34 am »
Aww thanx all.! I work on a busy emergency admissions unit.. I called in today and it very busy but I'm looking forward to seeing my friends..  :thumbsup:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS