Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted - Shetland or Shetland x ewes/lambs  (Read 2803 times)

collielaw

• Joined Feb 2012
Wanted - Shetland or Shetland x ewes/lambs
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:45:28 am »
I'm looking for any Shetland or Shetland cross Ewes or Ewe lambs to add to our flock.

We are in the Scottish Borders but are willing to travel to collect the right stock.

Thanks very much!  :)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: Wanted - Shetland or Shetland x ewes/lambs
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:08:37 pm »
Hi, I have a flock of white Shetlands and shetland crosses - thinking of downsizing a bit. Most of my pure Shetlands are registered too. I have some in the Lanark sale, but there are a few more that are ready to move onto pastures new...
I am near St Boswells. Please pmme if you would want to come round to have a look.
Regards, Anke

Mallows Flock

• Joined Apr 2012
  • Shepton mallet
    • Somerset Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:21 pm »
I have Shetland X and Shetland pure ewe lambs but I am rather far from you... Somerset! I guess too far!  :-\
From 3 to 30 and still flocking up!

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:36:00 pm »
I have two black gimmer lambs I shall be selling in a month or so - I'm in Cumbra. Again you're welcome to come and see them if you like.

thomsonblok

• Joined Oct 2014
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 05:57:30 pm »
I have two black gimmer lambs I shall be selling in a month or so - I'm in Cumbra. Again you're welcome to come and see them if you like.
I'm looking for any Shetland or Shetland cross Ewes or Ewe lambs to add to our flock.

We are in the Scottish Borders but are willing to travel to collect the right stock.

Thanks very much!  :)

thomsonblok

• Joined Oct 2014
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 06:01:04 pm »

Thanks very much!

Hi I have 2 Shetland lambs born May ,well 1 is a shetlandx hebridean.Both blackish and easy handled.
would love a private home for them.
Also have 4 sweet full tup lambs
Price very negotiable
Can be seen just outside Jedburgh
Jimmy

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS