Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: sewing with felt.  (Read 2857 times)

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
sewing with felt.
« on: August 26, 2012, 12:04:22 am »
Hi, i am a keen crafter ..scrapbooking..sewing..anything really!....as halloween and xmas is fast approaching im eagerly working on teddies dressed as devils and snowmen...exciting time .looking for craft fairs in west mids area.if anybody knows of any plz? Xxx
  :idea:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
Re: sewing with felt.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 10:31:12 pm »
Hi Heidi  :wave:
My OH comes from the Black Country too  :thumbsup:
I think most of the main fairs/fayres were this weekend - but there's a pretty good website that may be of some help to you  http://www.ukcraftfairs.com/craft-fair-search.asp

Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 11:10:45 pm »
Aww thanku so much., i will give that website a try..i would have loved to have done a craft fair earlier in year but have only just recovered 5 mths from major knee sugery..!..great i cant wait to get selling .. :thumbsup:
mom of 3 daughters. and a stepson, partner of carl and mommy to 2 nanny goats , 10 chooks. 4 ducks. 2 cats and 2 rabbits with their 7 babies, support worker in CRITICAL CARE and craft maker .:)

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16:20 pm »
It may be worth you setting-up your own website - the one we're (slowly) building is a "freebie" one.  Then if you put it on here as your "footer" everyone can have a peek at your stuff  :idea:
Hope you're recovered well from your surgery - can't wait to see your crafty goodies  :excited:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

heidih

• Joined Aug 2012
  • walsall
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 11:32:14 pm »
Beewyched .thanku..im recovering slowly but well ..back to work in four weeks..i will try sorting that out..its very helpful, and im grateful.!..how about we see yours soon too...heidi..x :wave:

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 08:14:25 am »
It's finding the time+energy+motivation - something I'm not too good at getting together  :innocent:   Probably get round to it over the winter - as long as the 'phone/internet lines don't go down & not too many power cuts this time  :fc:
Here's to a full & speedy recovery  :bouquet:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS