Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Survival  (Read 34499 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »
 Doug , why do you continue to read a thread that saddens and depresses you ?
There are sections in the thread , that may put forward certain scenarios that are what many on this forum think at best unlikely .
Unlikely they may be , but does that mean that because you don't think them likely , that others with a different outlook , different life experiences , different education , different culture , different beliefs , are not entitled to the above because they differ from yours ?
I for one don't think that the end is nigh , and i am the one most likely to start a post discussing it .
I don't belong to any religion nor do i believe in any God or other deity .
Apart from an air rifle , that hasn't been used in 6 or 7 years , i don't possess any firearms nor do i wish to .
I do have a longbow but that is used as a past time not as a killing weapon , although i fully accept it could be if needed to , but so could a big stick or even my hands , ( my father was 16 years in the army , teaching unarmed combat to the SAS  among others, me being one of the others ) .
Religion has been the cause of many wars , it still is . That doesn't mean that all who follow ? are wrong or nut jobs . It just means that some nut jobs follow certain religions .
As for sitting back and  chilling out , that is such an arrogant , smug statement .  Again , i for one do sit back and 'chill' .
I comment on corruption , i comment on many things . I will argue my point , but my life is not controled or ruled by what if ? I just talk about what if !
Yes i grow veg , yes i live a different way to many.
But my life affects nobody , or as few as i can possibly acheive .
So why do the mock ridicule attack brigade even read a thread that saddens and depresses them ?

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
Re: Survival
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2013, 09:05:25 pm »
The end is Neigh!
Sorry, just horsin' around!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS