Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland Smallholders Assoc 'DIY Fencing' Demonstration Sat 25/8  (Read 2818 times)

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
Hi, if anyone who is intending to go does not have the details of directions to David Sparkes place please pm me or email me simon.osborne83@ntlword.com
 :farmer: :raining: :sunshine: :fc:

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
Alternatively, PM me, since it's at my place (not far from Stirling by the way!)  ;D

I should apologize at this point if folks don't yet have directions. I E-mailed them to Annie, but they ended up in her junk mail folder by accident. However, she's on the case, and hopefully it'll all work out fine in the end!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

David.
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
No David my fault but I think everyone has the info now - multiple times! The tragedy is I don't think I can go myself and I have so wanted to get to the Womble's place to see all the creatures he features in his posts on here, plus wanted to learn something about fencing as my posts and wires seem to go in all directions but the right one.
simon

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
my wife says im not to kidnap any peacocks apparently!!!

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
Hi Simon,

It's a shame you can't make it on Saturday, but give me a shout when you're back, and you can come up and admire our new fence sometime  ;D .

Bloomer - I strongly suggest you don't try to kidnap the peacocks - unless you really dislike your neighbours that is!  That said, you're welcome to a couple of our spare geese. I had somebody (not from the forum) come to look at them last week, but unfortunately had to send them away empty handed after they told me they lived in a semi-detached house, and asked "do they always honk like that?"  :o .
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
thanks I will take u up on that!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS