Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tup Lambs for sale - 4 Shetlands and 1 Ryeland - East Central Scotland  (Read 1885 times)

woollyjumper

• Joined Jul 2011
I have 4 lovely Shetland Tup lambs (2 black, 1 white and 1 katmoget for sale - all from Black tup whose father was champion at Borders Union Show last year).  Also I white Ryeland tup lamb (sire was 4th at Highland Show this year) for sale. All eligible for registration with their breed societies and bucket trained so easy to handle. Looking for good homes - contact me if you are interested in any of them.

matilda

• Joined Jul 2012
Re: Tup Lambs for sale - 4 Shetlands and 1 Ryeland - East Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:11:46 pm »
Hi was asking about your Ryeland Tup can you give me some info on blood lines .....to make sure mine are not related ... just starting out and have 2 ewes. Oh ! how much ? Thanks

woollyjumper

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: Tup Lambs for sale - 4 Shetlands and 1 Ryeland - East Central Scotland
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 10:27:00 pm »
Hi Matilda -  I have sent you a PM with details of blood lines - look forward to hearing from you. You have chosen a great breed to start with as they are such big softies to manage. You will  be hooked now!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS