Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Percy's downfall  (Read 1771 times)

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
Percy's downfall
« on: July 28, 2012, 01:47:42 pm »
Percy , our BS stud billy, got himself stranded on the wrong side of the little stream that runs through his paddock yesterday , we saw him there when we went shopping but took no notice of him as he has crossed the stream many times before. This morning Gabi saw that he was still in the same place but calling pathetically, he had got stuck on a narrow bank about two foot above the water , but lacked the courage to just jump down into 6 inches of water, So the idiot had stayed there all night. we had to go on the other side of the fence and simply push him off , the fuss he made when he got his feet wet , big wuss....... :innocent:

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
Re: Percy's downfall
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 09:29:32 pm »
They are ridiculous about wet feet aren't they  :D

I had to rescue Ria (kid) the another day - she'd jumped onto a big rock in the middle of the beck and then couldn't work out what to do next  ::) I left her for quarter of an hour to work it out and then couldn't bear her crying or her mum's increasingly agitated yells, so donned my wellies and lifted her off  :D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS