Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Young castrated goat Staffordshire  (Read 1618 times)

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
Young castrated goat Staffordshire
« on: July 22, 2012, 01:58:31 pm »
I am readvertising this fella as the home he went to about three weeks ago has turned out to be unsuitable so we are having him back. I don't think they realised that you need good fences with a goats and they do need companionship. He got out and they have been keeping him in a stable by himself and wonder why he keeps trying to get out of there aswell!
Anyway, he is a Toggenburg cross with Toggenburg markings, castrated and has two small stumps from a botched vet disbudding....but don't get me started on that!
He is incredibly tame and has been handled daily since birth, he spent his first two days at the vets as his mother wasn't sure about him and after giving birth just left him. She did take to him after a couple of days so all was good in the end. He was born at the end of march is very loving and sweet natured and has been cuddled and fussed since birth. We would love him to go to a good home with someone who has other goats and has goat fencing!
We are located 5mins from j14 m6 near Stafford! Open to offers as a good home is most important.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Re: Young castrated goat Staffordshire
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:20:47 am »
Poor goat .... I take it these people did not keep any other goats? He is very lucky you were able to take him back, and try and find him a nice new home.  Hope you succeed.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS