Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Royal welsh show  (Read 7758 times)

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Re: Royal welsh show
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 08:26:44 pm »
I am going. Probably on the Tuesday
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 08:36:49 pm »
Me , in a months time , i hate crowds !

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
Re: .
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 09:40:06 pm »
Me , in a months time , i hate crowds !
;D ;D
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »
I'm not.

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 12:51:10 am »
I'd like to see anyone get insurance, even the Royal welsh show  - for a anything that in the event of cancelation due to rain would pay off.

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 12:54:20 am »
'God' and 'his' events always hits the pocket - insurance dont pay out for that - after fraudsters and leaches have had their share of our insurance premiums there is not much left for genuin claims (or insurance claims as it used to be known)

Fronhaul

• Joined Jun 2011
    • Fronhaul Farm
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 07:42:18 am »
I am staying here trying to get the show sheep in some form of shape for Pembroke County.  Can't face the long shows any more and no one back here to look after the rest of the mob if I wanted to go.  And tbh I am another who hates the crowds.

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 09:07:14 am »
I'd like to see anyone get insurance, even the Royal welsh show  - for a anything that in the event of cancellation due to rain would pay off.

If they claim not paying out through " Act of God, " Can you counter claim " only if you can prove his (or her ) existence ?

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 10:28:03 am »
We only go to the Smallholders Show and the Winter Fair/Fatstock show.  Not keen on Royal as far too many people for our likeing, although its a good "family" day out if you've not been.   
Fronhaul - see you at Pembs  :thumbsup:   Are you doing Cardigan? (provided it doesn't get rained off !)  :wave:
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 10:19:53 pm »
I'd like to see anyone get insurance, even the Royal welsh show  - for a anything that in the event of cancellation due to rain would pay off.

If they claim not paying out through " Act of God, " Can you counter claim " only if you can prove his (or her ) existence ?
;D
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Fronhaul

• Joined Jun 2011
    • Fronhaul Farm
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 10:50:07 am »
If rain permits I'm taking Jacobs to Cardigan, Fishguard and Pembroke and BWM's and possibly the odd Shetland to Martletwy as the Shetlands outing earlier this month was cancelled.   Only one ram is looking right at the moment though so plans are liable to change but hopefully will catch up with you somewhere Blinkers.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS