Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: free to good home aberdeen angus heifer dunfermline fife  (Read 2262 times)

langfauld easycare

• Joined Apr 2012
free to good home aberdeen angus heifer dunfermline fife
« on: June 23, 2012, 09:33:50 pm »
i have an :cow: aberdeen angus x heifer 31 months old .i got her in with a load of young calfs for bucket rearing .Upon getting them home i noticed she was very nearly blind (birth defect) i got my money back for her but decided to rear her for the freezer as she was feeding well .although she is healthy and seems happy enough she has not grown much at all, prob about the size of a year old stirk.  She gets about fine but would probably be better in a field with no major hazards.she has been inside since november with another heifer but i need to put her to the bull. i dont have anywhere for her to go due to the rest of mine being in with the bull and she would not be worth putting in freezer.she would be fine as a companion or with a bit more handling as a pet . if no one wants her by mid week she will have to go to the knackery .if anyone does want her she must be away by saturday30th june .to be collected or i could deliver her within a resonable distance for a fee .
near dunfermline fife. free to good home

langfauld easycare

• Joined Apr 2012
Re: free to good home aberdeen angus heifer dunfermline fife
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 01:02:55 pm »
heifer now away

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS