Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would You Believe It  (Read 1927 times)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Would You Believe It
« on: June 21, 2012, 11:01:52 am »
Jaks and Barnaby sleep in the garden summer house. The door is ajar so they can come and go but during the day they are found in their beds asleep. I feed them there so the chickens cannot get to their food. The other morning i came out of the house just in time to see a Magpie fly out. Been helping itself to the cat food, both cats in their beds sound asleep. Brave bird or very stupid.

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: Would You Believe It
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 02:11:20 pm »
Magpies are cheeky ;D  Probably a friend of theirs!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 06:33:14 pm »
I watched a mouse (being chased by my black cat, snowball) run over the back and head of a sleeping Tomsk (my ginger boy) once. He was oblivious! They are funny things cats aren't they!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 09:23:35 am »
I remember my dad telling us that when he was a youngster his tools kept going missing. He blamed his brothers, thinking they were having a joke with him until everything was found in a Magpies nest.
Yes, very cheeky birds
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS