Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cleo  (Read 2664 times)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Cleo
« on: June 14, 2012, 06:16:53 pm »
Cleo our blue point Burmese was put to sleep this morning and I feel heartbroken that once again in less than a year we have had to put down our 3rd pet. Cleo came to us 16 years ago as a rescue, she was about a year old so would have been at least 17 now. Small but so loving, more of an indoor cat only going out to sun herself if the weather was warm and dry. She had her little ways that would win any visitors over, her favorite place was the heating boiler where she would lie and cook herself for hours on end. Loved tuna and chicken which was the only way I could get a worming tablet into her. If I tried to put it in her mouth she would fight like a tiger. Such a posh little lady who we will miss every day. R. I. P our darling girl.

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
Re: Cleo
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 06:18:18 pm »
 :bouquet: so sorry to hear.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:48:07 pm »
Sabrina, I'm sorry to hear about your Cleo. I know how you feel because I have a Cleo too. Ours was also about a year old when we rescued her. That was 8 years ago. She has a way to go before she catches up with yours.
At least you know yours has had a great life with you for 16 years.  :bouquet:
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:08:51 pm »
Oh Sabrina, I'm sorry  :-* She was a lucky cat, finding you and living with you for 16 years - that's a good life  :-*

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 08:12:43 pm »
Sorry to hear about your Cleo  :bouquet:

Dans

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Spalding
    • Six Oaks
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 08:13:35 pm »
Sorry to hear about Cleo  :bouquet:

Rescue cats are some of the best and I am sure she loved her time with you, a very good innings indeed. Hold close the memories you have of her.

Dans
9 sheep, 24 chickens, 3 cats, a toddler and a baby on the way

www.sixoaks.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pg/sixoakssmallholding

www.goodlife.sixoaks.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS