Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tamworth boar - free delivery to Three Counties, Royal Welsh or Gt Yorks Shows  (Read 1630 times)

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
Young pedigree Tamworth boar for sale, born January 2, 2012. Golden Ranger x Jacqueline.
This is my "spare" show boar - I always keep two just in case something happens to one during the showing season. To be honest, I had difficulty choosing which one to take show this time. Both cracking boars.
This one's brother has just started showing and has won 1st prizes in both shows (Royal Welsh Spring Festival and Royal Bath & West), and this one is equally as good.
From the award-winning Tudful Herd, twice winners of the Tamworth Champion of Champions contest.
Located in Caerphilly, south Wales - about 20mins from the Second Severn Crossing - but I am taking pigs to the Three Counties, Royal Welsh, and Great Yorkshire Shows, so could put him in the trailer.
Please ring for more details of pedigree and for photographs (07846 449023).  Buy with confidence - full after-sale advice service offered.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS