Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: saanen goats in milk  (Read 1665 times)

wolf1

• Joined Apr 2011
saanen goats in milk
« on: June 01, 2012, 08:40:33 am »
Due to timewasters i have a couple of saanen milkers available first is a maiden milker named blue she is a little bit scatty but wants to be your best friend her udder is getting bigger all the time once she is tied up you can easily milk her i just let kids suck as im short on time at the moment she is only 18 months old £100.00

I have a 4yr old saanen milker lovely girl called pepper she kidded 2 weeks ago 2 boys and one girl all Boer x boys have been castrated she can be sold with all kids for £200.00 or just the girl for £160.00 she is an ideal smallholders goat as she can be handled by anyone and stands still to be milked i have used a machine and hand milked her she really is a lovely girl

I also have anther girl called chance she is a saanen kidded about 2 months ago she has one boy and one girl ( boy has been castrated ) she milks really well and the kids are more than big enough to be weaned if you wanted to milk her very easy to handle and walks on a lead i have hand milked her a couple of times with no trouble at all £125.00

I can deliver for cost of fuel im near winkliegh, Devon

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS