Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CSSA Pig Day 30th June 2012  (Read 2815 times)

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
CSSA Pig Day 30th June 2012
« on: May 26, 2012, 08:06:51 am »
For anyone in Central Scotland or even further afield:Central Scotland Smallholders Association PIG DAY WITH BBQ TALK DEMONSTRATIONS AND PRACTICAL HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE, AND A 'SECRET GAME'With Robert and Lillian Waddell.£5 on the day, all meat supplied on the day by Lillian - a chance to taste the delicious results of pig-rearing. Please let us know if you are coming if you have not done so so far, so we have an idea of numbers. We hope to arrange for those who are coming to bring a selection of salads and desserts, and it will be byob/soft drink. Start at 11am, finish at 4pm.As usual you can sign up for membership on the day.Hope to see you there,Simon

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
Re: CSSA Pig Day 30th June 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 08:34:42 am »
Meant to add PM me or write to cssa_committee@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested!

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 09:15:20 am »
Unfortunately its the wrong area for me but I would love to join in the secret game with Robert and Lillian  ;)
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 09:43:01 am »
Unfortunately its the wrong area for me but I would love to join in the secret game with Robert and Lillian  ;)
Hmmm not sure I'll be doing that, knowing those two ;) ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 08:37:28 pm »
Don't forget:
30th June BBQ at Blackfaulds Farm, Avonbridge, Falkirk, FK1 2JZ, there will be a pig talk by Robert, a pig demo and the chance to participate yourselves with the pigs. Lillian will provide and cook burgers & sausages.

So that we can work out how much meat we need, can you let me know who is coming?

We have venison burgers too, and a pink coleslaw, couscous salad, pasta dish anda  rhubarb crumble - any advance on that?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 09:35:52 pm »
Meeeeeeee  ;D  (only me, no kids  ;) )

I can bring Carrot cake muffins or I can bring some good rolls from the baker in Lesmahagow (just let me know how many you'll need)  :thumbsup:

I can also give a lift to anyone coming from the Lanark area - just drop me a pm and we can sort it out from there  :wave:
Karen x

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS