Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: pick up truck loading bay accessories  (Read 1958 times)

smudger

• Joined Jan 2012
  • North Devon/ West Exmoor
pick up truck loading bay accessories
« on: May 21, 2012, 09:21:34 am »
I've been searching for weeks but anything that comes up is in America. My pick-up area is too big (never thought I'd ever say a trunk was too big) and everything flies around and usually nests at the back and I'm tool old to keep climbing into fetch everything.  Any idea who sells things to compartment of the back area so shopping and and  dogs) don't go flying around? It does have a hard top and its a mitsibushi and I do want things which are easily removeable so I can load up the back with proper builders/ farmer/s gear as well as the weekly shop.
Traditional and Rare breed livestock -  Golden Guernsey Goats, Blackmoor Flock Shetland and Lleyn Sheep, Pilgrim Geese and Norfolk Black Turkeys. Capallisky Irish Sport Horse Stud.

robert waddell

Re: pick up truck loading bay accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:52 am »
what you are looking for are side lockers but with the hardtop it Will be harder to find /fit
some American pick ups have built in side lockers  cant remember the dodge specs but if you goggle the sites they will let you see   the American market will also cater for Mitsubishi models as well to give you an idea     tool vault is the British co that make van and pickup storage containers :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS