Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ble in France  (Read 2638 times)

IainW

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Brittany
    • Honest SEO & Internet Marketing Services
Ble in France
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:48:04 am »
I buy my "Ble" from Point Vert, 11 Euros a sack, I have to wait for August to get it cheaper from the local farmers.
What do you guys in France do for Ble? and whats the cheapest option you have?

Iain
www.ibwsolutions.co.uk (SEO & Internet Marketing Experts) www.williamsholidays.com (European Family Holidays) www.self-catering-holiday-forum.com (Holiday Chat)      Everyone's entitled to my opinion!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
Re: Ble in France
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:14:59 pm »
Not sure what size sac you're getting for 11E,but I buy Melange Complet pour Volailles Fermiers @ 9E for 20kg from P Vert. The meat birds,layers and geese all get this and do well on it. I could type out everything it contains,but would take ages.......

52% Mais,20% Flocons de Ble,10% Tourteau se Soja,8% Son de Ble,Tourteau de Coiza,Tourteau de Tournesol,Calcium Carbonate,Molasses,Phosphate Monocalcique,Salt,Sodium Bicarb. There's also added Vitamins A,D3 & E,oh,and 1mg/kg of Diclazuril for coccidosis (so watch the geese don't eat too much)

.... the meat birds also get crushed maize added to "yellow" them up for the last 4-5 weeks...... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

IainW

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Brittany
    • Honest SEO & Internet Marketing Services
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 01:23:23 pm »
Not sure what size sac you're getting for 11E,but I buy Melange Complet pour Volailles Fermiers @ 9E for 20kg from P Vert. The meat birds,layers and geese all get this and do well on it. I could type out everything it contains,but would take ages.......

52% Mais,20% Flocons de Ble,10% Tourteau se Soja,8% Son de Ble,Tourteau de Coiza,Tourteau de Tournesol,Calcium Carbonate,Molasses,Phosphate Monocalcique,Salt,Sodium Bicarb. There's also added Vitamins A,D3 & E,oh,and 1mg/kg of Diclazuril for coccidosis (so watch the geese don't eat too much)

.... the meat birds also get crushed maize added to "yellow" them up for the last 4-5 weeks...... Ree

Cheers MrRee,

Yep it's a 20K sac as well I think. I was thinking of getting Melange Complet pour Volailles Fermiers and mixing it in with the Ble. I feed them leftovers from us and potato skins as well to fatten them up, the birds are young but I'm feeding them anything, even now so we get big fat juicy birds.

Is the crushed maize pre-bought or do you crush the maize? I've seem maize in Point Vert but not crushed and sometimes the non-crushed maize is too big for them and they tend to leave it. (this was a few years ago when we had chicked 2 months old)

Iain
www.ibwsolutions.co.uk (SEO & Internet Marketing Experts) www.williamsholidays.com (European Family Holidays) www.self-catering-holiday-forum.com (Holiday Chat)      Everyone's entitled to my opinion!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 02:24:40 pm »
I only buy one bag of the crushed stuff from Champion or Super U,about E3 a 5kg bag. It'll last for the last 4 weeks as I only add in a cup or so per feed.  I'll also extend an offer for you to come visit if you're over this way. I think HM is closer to you though.... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS