Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Any summer litters due in North Wales? (Near Bala)  (Read 1906 times)

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
Any summer litters due in North Wales? (Near Bala)
« on: May 08, 2012, 09:13:33 am »
Hi, loved our first 4 saddlebacks (although wouldnt touch a co-operative animal venture again!) and it helped us decide the way forward (we had thought about breeding, but have now decided to leave that to experts and support local breeders, just getting a couple of weaners each year).   

So....  Who is near us ( I dont have my transport ticket so need (and want to) to stick within 40 miles) that might have some weaners around Late Aug/early Sept?  I'd love to try large black, but wouldnt mind any of the traditional breeds that will do well outdoors free ranging (ish).

Thought Id ask here first, save me trawling individually through all the breed sites for nearby breeders. Eeek cant wait for piggy batch No.2.  I have really missed having them around (although we are in raptures about eating the pork and bacon.)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS