Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: apoligest for all these i didn't get in contact with!  (Read 3327 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
apoligest for all these i didn't get in contact with!
« on: April 15, 2009, 03:09:16 pm »
okay mility operation hoilday to wales have started and ended lol
am in wales safe and sound totally run out of time for me to contactting people etc

Seed finaly posted to northduck
will try and contact you later in the week gillian
doganjo If you didn't get my message don't worry about the raised bed, i secure the back gate to well !!!!

I think that is all for the moment but i am sure i will contact people in the future weeks.
I will now go and rest

Linz
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:16:17 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: apoligest for all these i didn't get in contact with!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:14:22 pm »
Have a lovely time, Linz! :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:07:58 pm »
Ok, have a great holiday, my regards to Mum and Dad.  I had organised back up troops in the form of Sandy for the foray into Tully  ;) ;D ;D ;D, will now have to stand the troops down  >:(  and i think they (she) were looking forward to it
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 09:41:54 am »
Hope the weather improves Linz

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 04:42:15 pm »
hehe weather not to bad lots of showers but mum has plenty of jobs for me to do ,they are getting ready to go to wonderwool, They have Spinning wheels on the go, lazy kates, peg loom (which i have been sat threading them up) oilling of all the wooden things, pyroing the emblem on some weaving shuttles etc etc the list goes on.
On and i also have a small job of clearing out the garage as a friend of theirs had a clear out and mum and dad took it all to try and get some money for the rescue centre she runs. It's my job to conpile what is there and which pile it goes in to eg
freecycle, ebay or the tip or anything a member of family could uses.

so plenty of things for me to do out of the weather :)

Edit Oh, Anne your welcome to try and get in to the garden but i couldn't open the side gate from outside.

sandy

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 06:58:25 pm »
Have a relaxing holiday, I was looking forward to gaurding your veg plot ;D a bit like the home gaurd I think ;D ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 09:40:57 pm »
We'll maybe have a go at that gate next week if it turns warm, unless you are coming home before going off to Ayr?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS