Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Duckling request - Fife  (Read 1574 times)

manders

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Collessie
Duckling request - Fife
« on: May 02, 2012, 08:30:06 am »
Does anyone have one or 2 ducklings (few days old) they would be prepared to sell? My black east indian female was killed last week but she was sitting on a nest, managed to find the nest but only 1 has hatched and I would perfer it to have some company until its older to join the others on our pond! I really don't mind what breed, although would perfer another blackie, khaki campbell or runner duck. Fife area.
Many thanks

nic99

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: Duckling request - Fife
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:26:10 am »
You are in luck! I have some ducklings hatching today. 1 is out so far but more are on the way. I am not too far from you, in Balmerino. There are some pure runners and some runner x khakis.

manders

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Collessie
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 05:38:58 pm »
Thank you, I'm so relieved to hopefully find him/her a friend :D, let me know how you want to get in touch, email or phone........thank you again

nic99

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 07:25:27 pm »
They are taking a looooong time to hatch. Still no more out. It is so frustrating, I am rubbish at waiting for these things! I have 10 eggs in total so hopefully should get a few. I will send you a pm with my details once more have hatched. Probably tomorrow morning.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS