Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Mum and goat kid for sale - west wales  (Read 1519 times)

poppy2012

• Joined Mar 2012
Mum and goat kid for sale - west wales
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:42:13 pm »
Hello there - wanted to post this up quickly as Maisey our lovely goat kidded 2 girls almost two weeks ago. But having lost a nipple and only one udder ok, she is struggling with  the twins. Therefore i have decided to sell little Annabelle, as I am definitely keeping her sister.
We were given the mum with no paperwork, but the father is pedigree Saan. She is being dis budded on thursday, and due vaccination and wormer in 2 weeks as they have been free range here from 3 days old and share the land with sheep. She is very tame, playful as all kids are, and takes to the bottle very well as Ive had to supplement they're feeds. i will try to post a picture but im having difficulty changing the file size! Any interest let me know.
Also selling her mother as she will be difficult to rear kids off after these two, i am going to dry her off, she is very loving and is my soul mate, but with limited shed space i have had to make a very difficult decision to let her go as may have difficulty breeding off her again. would make lovely pet :) pm for details
these 2 could go as a pair!

Situated in Ceredigion west wales, delivery possible within reason as i have 2 young children (fuel costs to be covered)
 :goat:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS