Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: todays playlist,  (Read 26444 times)

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
Re: todays playlist,
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2012, 07:37:22 pm »
so on a different tack, got a copy of r strauss don quxiote in mint condition! very good.
Richard Strauss conducts Don Quixote with Mainardi 1
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2012, 11:11:57 am »
Rory Gallagher - Shadow Play

My husband is a tribute artist to Rory Gallagher - he practises A LOT. I'd never heard of the man till I met Tony.
Have managed to persuade the hubster to take me to Ireland (where my mums side come from) for my 40th this year - but guess what? had to use the fact that there is a Rory museum there as the pivot to swing my arguement  ::)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2012, 08:35:30 pm »
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

and this sums up today...
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2012, 09:10:51 pm »
started with a little don quixote,
then some Delius
red snapper
caravan, if i could do it all again, i'd do it all over you
cowboy junkies, whites off earth now
Cowboy Junkies - State Trooper
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2012, 09:29:23 pm »
all i got time for was a little corduroy, great band!
corduroy motorhead

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2012, 04:35:38 pm »
just been to Oxford looking for classical vinyl and found a mint R Strauss, Don  Juan. superb!
was listening to pietasters and freak power in the motor. had a great gluten free burger too @ atomic burger! cracker!!

Freak Power - Freak Power !!!!!!!!

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2012, 05:17:10 pm »
did my first gig for about 12 years last night for my youngest girl Ynes 14th birthday party. there were 80 kids and about 15 bottles of coke, cake, brownies and hyperactivity! set a pa system, put up the lights and sat with Bollo my DJ mate and made sure there wasn't too much trouble. played some new stuff to start and then went back to 91-2 and started playing some old school hardcore! it was great and forgot how much i loved doing it all! today my back aches like it is broken and there are a few sore heads and big gig blues! so glad i don't do it for a living anymore but so glad i did it all! this one went down well and it is filmed at the Astoria London in 91 and that was my second home through the 90s. so love my land and the piece and quiet today. think i must be getting old!
SL2 - Way In My Brain (Remix) 1992

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2012, 05:25:53 pm »

deepinthewoods

« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2012, 08:14:18 pm »
haha!!love it. slipmatt n sy played at my house years ago, good times.

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2012, 08:47:38 pm »
haha!!love it. slipmatt n sy played at my house years ago, good times.
remember watching them in crystal palace bowl and they played on a ragga tip! nice day out too as i remember! must have been 91  :innocent:

deepinthewoods

« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2012, 09:10:13 pm »

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2012, 01:04:46 am »
been working away for a few days and not had time to post!
had Rhapsody in blue, Gershwin with me and have been listening to that mainly
had Can, Tago Mayo too and i think they were in there mad period TBH!  :D

Rhapsody In Blue: Gershwin

Can - Oh Yeah

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2012, 09:21:55 am »
Joni Mitchell, the hissing of summer lawns for breakfast. nice!!

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2012, 05:00:55 pm »
Everard Grieg, Peer Gynt for lunch with a little can for sweet!

tookone5

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »
i was and still am a massive FZ listener. got 42 original vinyls and am very proud of it! think it will be just another band from LA tomorrow
http://www.take-1.com/

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS