Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: A dogs love  (Read 1895 times)

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
A dogs love
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:41:42 am »
I love singing but when I had my car accident I temporarily lost the use of one of my vocal chords and my voice has never been the same since. So these days I no longer sing when anyone is around.

OH is out for the day and I have the music on loud and am singing along and my dog (Archie) is sitting on my lap quite contented. Mind you, if he could speak, god knows what he would be saying  ;D

Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
Re: A dogs love
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:01:59 pm »
He would say 'I'm glad my mum is happy, and that I've got her to myself'  ;D

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:48 pm »
My dogs put up with me singing , they could leave the room if they wanted. I only sing when on my own and doing chores.  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:50:03 pm »
The only way I can get rid iof mine is by singing - they are permanently glued to my legs and feet otherwise! ;D  - except when we are out working of course - then they go hunting.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:26:39 pm »
I sing and talk to my dogs all the time, they are with me nearly all the time as I do not go out and they are a part of my life that I love, my dogs are a pack that I love and they love and respect me!! singing and all (not when I dance thoug)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS