Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cat Re-homing  (Read 4442 times)

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
Cat Re-homing
« on: January 30, 2008, 01:18:39 pm »
My partner and i breed pedigree oriental, siamese and bengal cats. A good friend of ours has recentley asked us to become a contact for a bengal re-home project run by herself and another woman. We jumped at the chance to help these amazing cats find new (forever) homes and now have the task of trying to find a new home for the boy below:

Bengal welfare is seeking a home for a stunning golden marbled boy. He is an Ex stud cat that has recently been castrated. He is looking for a home where his new owners will allow him to settle. He is a super friendly boy and has very handsome looks. This boy would be ideally suited as a stable cat, or a cat that has access to the great out doors. If anyone feels they can offer this lovely boy a home please contact us at poespoescats@hotmail.co.uk

If you know of anyone who will be looking for a rescue / rehome cat in the future please pass on our details. All bengal welfare ask for is a small donation to help cover vet costs etc. I will attach a photo when we have one!

Thanks

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
Re: Cat Re-homing
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:14 am »
we now have a bit more info.....

his name is benji
he is aprox 2 years old
he does not have any papers as he was abandoned at a vets!
he was castrated on 09.11.07

benji does spray, this is common in male cats that have been entire into adulthood. this should calm down and become less frequent when he is settled but it is something he may always do. we are looking to place him somewhere with access to the great outdoors for this reason. bengals are typicaly very affectionate and ours get on fine with strangers (yay another lap!) dogs, parrots etc. as far as we know benji has not been around children. he is now in his 5th shelter home that we know of and i pick him up tomorrow as his last stop before he gets a new home. We do have a possible home for him but this is not a definate. if you are at all intrested in benji or would like to express an intrest in a rescue cat for the future please do get in touch. we will be adding a rescue page to our website soon with details of cats looking for new homes. thanks  :)

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
Re: Cat Re-homing
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:02:07 am »
benji now has a new home at a local stables and all is going well so far! (fingers crossed!)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS