Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Soay sheep  (Read 2850 times)

Azzdodd

• Joined Apr 2012
Soay sheep
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:21:58 pm »
Hi guys looking for soay sheep for sale I like the sound off them easy lambers and not much hassle asking as you have good fence! But can't find any for sale anywhere :( there is a problem when I do find some I don't drive if anyone has any then please let me know and I'm happy to buy them of you can deliver just want ewes with or without lambs :) I have sheep already 2 black girls

Azzdodd

• Joined Apr 2012
Re: Soay sheep
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:53:03 pm »
I'm in north Wales please help guys :)

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:33:48 pm »
Julie.Suffolk@btinternet.com is the secretary of the Soay Sheep Soc and lives near Macclesfield.  She will deliver.  You are perhaps looking at the wrong time as everyone is busy lambing at the moment and best to book early to buy at weaning in August :sheep:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:39:07 pm »
I was just going to suggest the same as FW.

I only have tup lambs and it sounds as though you are looking for ewes. Julie is really helpful and found our ewes for us. We did book them earlier in the year though and as FW says you might have to wait until later in the summer. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS