Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sorry eAML again  (Read 3485 times)

TheGirlsMum

• Joined Sep 2010
Sorry eAML again
« on: April 16, 2012, 02:00:47 pm »
Hope some one can help because I've waited 3 weeks for a reply from eAML.

I need to register so the pigs can go on their final journey in 6 weeks ish. my problem is that my field is a different post code to my home address that is the registered postal address for the CPH number. Do I put the post code for home or the field down to register for eAML.

Sorry if I haven't explained this very well.

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
Re: Sorry eAML again
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:48:43 pm »
We are in a similar situation regarding different post codes. I registered the CPH of the land and the address/postcode of our house. Didn't do it conciously that's just how it happened when I registered. All seems to be working ok now after a hiccup with the first movement.

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:54 pm »
Have you tried calling them? They were very helpful on the phone when I rang them. Have you registered your smallholding on the BPEX website ?
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

TheGirlsMum

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:00:15 pm »
Thanks for the replies.

I haven't registered with BPEX because we will only be having brought in weaners to fatten for our own freezer and probably only 2 at a time.

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 09:10:12 pm »
You need to register your smallholding through the BPEX website in order to set up eAML.

We are in the same position with regards to buying in a couple of weaners for our own consumption.

BPEX hosts eAML2. I had to set up an account through the BPEX website.

First time we did this was on the first day of eAML  on 1st April! But they were very helpful on the phone
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 10:43:13 pm »
If you're a BPA member you can do it through them. You're sposed to be able to select individual pigs from your herd to move them. It will probably all go horribly wrong though.

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 11:16:27 am »
Just filled in my E-Aml's for Honley show, nowhere on it is there a mention of isolation facilty, how do i tell them thats where my pigs have come and gone from? ???
Mandy  :pig:

Just had a more in depth perusal and you do it when you confirm move (bit arse first if you ask me but at least its there ::) )
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:31:27 am by Fowgill Farm »

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 11:32:20 am »
If you're a BPA member you can do it through them. You're sposed to be able to select individual pigs from your herd to move them. It will probably all go horribly wrong though.

Haven't been able to do this so far? myabe not set up yet???
mandy  :pig:

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 03:32:58 pm »
The BPA side of things seems to be working well now.  Originally they had the wrong dates of births for birth notified pigs, but that's all OK now.

You can print your meat certificates through there too, and put the details of where it is being sold too.

http://bpa.eaml2.org.uk/bpa/welcome.eb
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS