Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: nanny bagged up  (Read 7067 times)

grumpsgarden

• Joined Aug 2011
Re: nanny bagged up
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 06:11:09 pm »
thank you for all your advice well got home and she is happly munching on her bed no kids in sight thank god the 2 i brought home are enough at the moment give them a couble days to settle back from there dads , well im now very tired from lack of sleep and a long draining drive with 2 teenagers and pouring rain at least my daughter has all the animals fed and bedded down for the night she is a angel  :thumbsup:

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 06:13:36 pm »
That girl of yours sounds like a star  :thumbsup:
Very glad to hear the journey was uneventful and the goat still has her legs crossed  :-*

grumpsgarden

• Joined Aug 2011
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 06:44:14 pm »
she is a superstar and she dont give up and has raised 11 bottle lambs dont no what im going to do when she goes away to vet school when she gets in lol :thumbsup:

Crazyboutdaanimals

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 07:15:18 pm »
i believe thats if i get in... ???

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 07:55:46 pm »
phew!
:)
Little Blue

grumpsgarden

• Joined Aug 2011
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:39 pm »
no its when u get in  :thumbsup:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 10:49:17 pm »
I could do with borrowing her.  (daughter not goat).

grumpsgarden

• Joined Aug 2011
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 11:09:27 pm »
lol sorry she not for loan , must atmit she is so helpful and dosnt complain even the local farmer likes her said she is a down to earth girl and not all fancy clothes and makeup must amit she was coverd in cow shte after helping him move them  :thumbsup:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 08:08:59 am »
I did work experience at our local vet's when I was in my teen's. It was brilliant experience, unfortunately it was only domestic animals so I didn't get to see any farm animal care or go out on farm visits but still good to do all the same. I also worked on saturdays for a dog breeder/ boarding kennels - great experience helping with newborn animals.
Good Luck! you sound like my older 2 girls, not afraid to muck in, get a bit dirty and enjoying the animals.  :thumbsup:
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Crazyboutdaanimals

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 12:03:24 pm »
dont for get the pss aswell though, i didn't really appreciate that  :(

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS