Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Mothering sunday  (Read 1922 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Mothering sunday
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:53:43 am »
Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there.

Sandy

Re: Mothering sunday
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 05:41:05 pm »
Had a rather strange day but had some nice pressies just was in a funny state of mind due to medication that I have now left out, it made me feel soooooo bad and not a bit of pain releif.  I enjoyed my card and messages and perfume and choosing my Amazon pressie.....shame I did not have them with me!!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 09:20:06 pm »
Same here.  Had a text from younger daughter in Dorset, then an email from elder son in Nepal, then atext from younger son visiting his brother in Nepal, then rang older daughter at about 9pm to check everyting was alright as she usually rang.  It was, she's been busy she said.

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 09:50:09 pm »
We raise them to be independant then we are proud that they do challenging things!!!! Me, I stay here all day and moan  ;)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 11:19:59 pm »
My two asked me to move down her to be closer to them so I am.  I had   busy day planned for Sunday - Gundog working tests from early morning, then up here again for training classes in the afternoon, so Sarah came over on Friday with chocolates, flowers and a card, and took me over to Alva to pick up some plants from a friend; and when I arrived home on Sunday from training there was Donald power washing my steps ready for me to get them painted.  Good kids, independent as you say, Sandy, but time for their daft old Mum still.  So glad I did as they asked and moved here 4 years ago.  close but not TOO close!  They always think it's amusing to tell their friends they have to make an appointment to see their mother! ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS