Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: freedom, oh no...  (Read 1622 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
freedom, oh no...
« on: March 13, 2012, 03:26:03 pm »
my chooks have discovered the rest of the world over the last week after 2 years in a rather large garden. Nothing I can do than hope they'll come back for the night! Even that's been a nightmare when I heard a screach from the hen house, went out at 5 o'clock on crutches, had to catch 2 that were obviously NOT inside the house....I do dispair at the moment with being infirm!!! A limping duck in isolation, 2 useless and randy drakes I can't even think of catching and one casualty so far(my favourite duck)... :'(The family's doing their best but are out most of the day. I just feel like screaming!!!  :&>

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
Re: freedom, oh no...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 06:22:31 pm »
If you need a hand with catching the drakes for what ever i'm more that willing to offer a hand!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:53:36 pm »
I was going to come over today with Ellie but had to change my plans with this labyrinthitis, damned thing - not allowed to drive further than 5 miles till the tablets take effect - hopefully by the weekend.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »
I hope it will go away soon, Annie, not nice! Come any time you're around :)

Cameron, I will get back to you on that!  - consultants appointment this week.... :&>

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS